Pelotons Enterprise Systems organization is seeking an experienced Salesforce developer to design & create Salesforce application code to support business, functional, & technical requirements while leveraging efficiency opportunities & driving reusability.
You will collaborate with internal stakeholders & team members to build solutions in the Sales & Service cloud. Contribute solutions, workflows & ideas to influence the SFDC platform. Work with Project Managers & Business Analysts to deliver solutions in a timely manner. Identify risks that threaten project success & recommend alternatives. Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing & adjusting as needed.
- Responsibility for design, implementation, deployment & documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in project team meetings & communicate effectively with peers, architects, business analysts, project managers, quality control, & across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- Have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, & procedures within enterprise application environments
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce application development that will include configuration, development, integration & customization of complex environments
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- Bachelors Degree required - Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 3 years experience with Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service) functional & application design
- 3 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 3 years experience building custom APEX & Visualforce solutions
- 2 years Lightning Component framework experience
- Experience with advanced Salesforce.com development tools & techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP & REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging & creating Visualf orce pages
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels
- Experience with Salesforce.com AppExchange applications & extensions is a plus
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.