Are you looking to help lead one of the fastest growing startups in history? Samsara is an Internet of Things company valued at over 3B & growing at over 250% annually. We are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial leader to build Samsaras channel presence in Europe.
As Director - EMEA Channels you will have the opportunity to own broad, European wide/country specific strategic initiatives while also rolling-up your sleeves & building individual partner relationships. This is a dynamic leadership role that will challenge you as both an entrepreneur & a leader, where you will work with Samsara Partners across segments - Insurance, Resale, Fleet Management, & more - enabling Samsara to grow its Fleet business & bring the benefits of sensor data to customers via these massive new channels. Activities will include team building/hiring, relationship building/management from the C-suite down, program building/execution, marketing, training & partner enablement.
This position is based in mainland Europe or London.
- 7+ years sales experience with consistent, documented overachievement
- 5+ years partnership/channel management experience
- 2+ years in leadership
- Multilingual is strongly preferred (combination of French/German/Spanish preferred with English required)
- Experience in hiring/building a European channel/sales team
- Experience in building channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with building sales training & enablement programs
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration & communication skills
- Reference-able experience building, executing & iterating on measurable engagements from the ground-up
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team & ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.