Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan working to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better outcomes for our members in living their best lives. We rely on the strength of our enrollment teams to ensure that Clover Healths most medical complex members who would benefit from our In-home Primary Care (house calls) program are enrolled.
Our In Home Primary Care program is designed to improve care & outcomes for our members with multiple chronic conditions, advanced illness, & limited life expectancy. Clover wants to take accountability for these members' healthcare journeys & provide high-quality personalized care that is consistent with their values & preferences. In many cases, these members do not have reliable & committed health care providers; they rarely have providers who are willing & able to provide care directly in the home. Clovers commitment to our members health has only increased during the coronavirus pandemic, as many outpatient medical practices have closed. The need for our In-home Primary Care program is greater than ever.
As an Operations Manager, In-Home Primary Care, you will:
- Build & manage the day-to-day operations of our growing In-Home Primary Care Practice, combining data & frontline experience to troubleshoot operational challenges.
- Focus on the rapid growth of Clovers internal house call practice with a keen eye for building sustainable operational infrastructure & documented workflow processes.
- Collaborate closely with other Clover teams to forecast new member enrollment targets based on clinician capacity & to ensure enrollment targets are fulfilled.
- Oversee practice schedule to ensure appropriate visit type mix to maintain overall productivity.
- Provide on-going geozone analysis to maximize in-field productivity - looking to minimize drive time & maximize completion of quality visits.
- Work closely with the practices Medical Director & RN Managers to drive & operationalize key quality initiatives related to NCQA measurements.
- Build out a new team of administrative support individuals to ensure clinicians are working at the top of licensure.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about achieving results through efficiency & process improvement.
- You are analytical & thrive in a metrics-driven environment. You systematically tackle problems to bring order & meet ambitious targets.
- You are nimble and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity & speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- You are humble & understand that as a manager of people, you are there to serve & support to ensure that every person interacting with Clovers core, back-office operations is set up for success.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of management experience working in clinical operations, ideally in an outpatient setting.
- You have experience with scaling practice operations during times of high growth of new provider hiring & patient onboarding.
- You have intermediate experience with financial modeling or financial planning & analysis. You are proficient with Excel.
- You have prior management & leadership experience with a proven track record of building & growing a team.
- You understand Front Desk workflows such as a prior-authorization, specialist referrals & new patient registration.
- You have strong verbal & written communication & interpersonal skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.