Job Description|Additional Information
The lead scoring analyst is at the core of driving healthy converting pipeline in North America, EMEA, APAC & India. As a Lead Scoring Analyst, you'll be responsible for closely monitoring & measuring the success of scoring models to optimize lead volume, enhance conversion rates, & drive revenue. You will partner closely with the Lead Scoring Engineer to analyze scoring models, formulate optimization initiatives aligned with business KPIs, & provide timely recommendations to build healthy converting pipeline globally.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about data, & eager to apply their analytical skills to drive business impact.
Who you are:
- Passionate about Pluralsight's mission - you eat, sleep & breathe our cause: Democratize Technology Skills
- Strong leadership with the ability to create a compelling vision for success & inspire the team to deliver exceptional results
- Scrappy entrepreneurial approach to everything you do!
- Relentlessly analytical & data driven, with a constant eye towards mapping to the company's strategy & driving operational excellence
- You see yourself as leader who will create measurable impact for the business
- You think & act as an owner, with a passion for growth & efficiency
- You default to action & use data to drive solutions & improvement in the business
- You have a knack for influencing others in ways that bring speed to the business to get things done
- Exceptional problem-solving skills & business judgment
- Relentlessly resourceful & able to drive results autonomously, with limited oversight
- High EQ & capable of building strong relationships up, down, & sideways in the organization
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Passion for building teams & cultures
- You're able to leverage data to drive operational effectiveness across your team
What you'll own:
Optimize Lead Volume
- Actively monitor & provide ongoing optimization support for lead qualification thresholds (lead scoring & distribution)
- Partner with the data science team to address critical insights & outcomes of the lead scoring models
- Perform regular audits to maintain lead scoring integrity & consistent lead volume
- Partner with Mar Tech team & Digital team to operationalize SLAs & provide reporting to support SLAs
- Develop lead throttling & forecasting to maintain healthy lead to rep ratio
- Liaise between BizDev & Martech/Data teams on successes, failures & areas to optimize
Enhance Conversion Rates
- Responsible for measuring efficiency & effectiveness of global lead scoring
- Analyze lead performance by regions, geos & segments of the business & interpret trends, patterns, to provide input to scoring models
- Provide data driven recommendations to GSO + MarTech & the data science team to gain efficiencies within the lead scoring models
- Define accurate number & quality of leads needed for each region to hit pipeline targets
- Ensure that lead flow, routing, & assignment in Salesforce supports sales processes.
- Collaborate with MarTech team to understand campaign roadmap, projected lead flow by campaign, & follow-up strategy for the BizDev team
- Act as primary point-of-contact for ADM team to facilitate lead flow questions, communicate campaign roadmap, & guide lead follow-up strategy (own slack channels mqc related)
- Build & manage a dashboard illustrating lead distribution, volume, conversions & effectiveness of lead scoring models (4 months)
Experience you'll need:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communicator
- 1+ years of experience analyzing top of funnel metrics
- 2 years of marketing, operations, sales, analytics, or strategy experience
- High-level knowledge of other technology & tools used for this role such as Salesforce, Outreach.io, Desk.com, Marketo, Tableau, Lead Scoring Engines/Software
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective data visualization solutions
- Ability to problem solve independently & prioritize work based on anticipated business value
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.