As an Associate Director of Social Strategy, you are excited to join Signal, our growing social studio. Social media is your bread & butterand you are fluent in social platform capabilities, individual ad units, & best practices. Youre on top of memes, GIFs, trends, & social themes to provide strategic leadership to clients & multidisciplinary teams on anything within the social space. Most importantly, you are driven by a passion for evolving technologies.
- Develop strategic & measurable social & digital programs.
- Maintain a projects strategic approach within budget.
- Collaborate seamlessly with creative & media teams to develop groundbreaking social ideas & executions.
- Craft creative briefs for social to educate & guide creative teams on content & social media best practices.
- Mine behavioral & creative insights to translate creative strategies into the social space
- Collaborate with agency partners to develop integrated marketing programs.
- Identify research needs, synthesize data, compile results, present findings, & recommend actionable strategies & tactics.
- Monitor, analyze, & report on client program metrics & online conversations, incorporating KPIs across paid, earned, shared, & owned media.
- Identify & curate actionable, quality, & usable user generated content.
- Understand the dynamics of the clients business to identify business opportunities.
- Drive innovation & delivery for the client.
- Stay on top of online media & industry trends to optimize programs & strategies.
- 5+ years experience in marketing, public relations, and/or communications.
- Digital/social experience.
- The agility to work well in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to pivot & respond to opportunities in real time.
- A strong familiarity with communities in relation to broader media mix.
- Experience with web-based research tools & methodologies & digital analytics.