Roivantis a global biopharma companyimprovinghealth by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by co-incubating pharmaceutical & technology companies called Vants- nimble,independent, entrepreneurialcompaniesfocused on delivering results.The Vant Technology team is the software side of this incubator. We build web & data processing applications that integrate healthcare data sources to help support rapid, innovative, & intelligent pharmaceutical development from discovery to commercialization. By actively partnering with pharma development operators to co-develop software-powered workflows, we can design, build, and iterate in the real world much more rapidly than our competitors. We are exceptionally well-positioned to pull pharma development into the modern era.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with full-stack application development experience to work on products that range from supporting early clinical decision-making to optimizing & accelerating clinical trials. We want to rapidly build & test novel ideas staffed with a small, nimble, but well-supported group of engineers. If you love the idea of building, measuring, & learning to drive fundamental change in how pharmaceuticals are developed & brought to market, this role is a great fit.
What youll do:
- Identify, scope, & lead large-scale technical projects with core business impact
- Work cross-functionally, including with product, other engineers, data scientists, & pharma experts
- Have ownership of software from design to deployment
- Be collaboratively & actively involved in decision making & setting the ongoing roadmap
- Translate business & technical requirements into detailed architecture & design
- Write things down & actively contribute to documentation
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can build, test & iterate quickly
- Mentor colleagues & help scale a rapidly growing & rapidly moving new organization
Who you are:
- At least five years of software development experience
- At least one year of experience building applications in Python
- Cloud-native application development experience, such as container-based deployments & reproducible infrastructure
- Experience with relational & distributed data stores such as Postgres and BigQuery, web application frameworks such as Flask & Django, & related tools
- Experience with a healthcare or life sciences environment a plus
- Experience with a regulated industry a plus
Roivant is an equal opportunity employer. The Company prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type & affords equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants, without regard to race; color; religion; sex; gender identity or expression; pregnancy, a childbirth, or a related medical condition; reproductive health decisions; national origin; age; disability; genetic information; veteran status; an employees needs as a victim of domestic violence, sex offenses, or stalking; credit history; or, any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.