Create the future of the Settlement Industry with HomeLight!
We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
HomeLight Title Texas, a wholly owned subsidiary or HomeLight is looking to create the next generation of settlement services company & we are seeking a dynamic Escrow Officer to help us make our vision a reality. We are seeking a talented Branch Manager who has the vision & technical competence to create & run the next generation of Settlement Services agency. If you are unhappy with the status quo & are looking to blend exceptional customer service supported by cutting edge software, then we want to hear from you. Our ideal candidate is passionate, progressive & technically competent with the ability to set up a full operation from scratch to support our growing business in Texas. We are looking for a strong, hands on leader to create the future of the settlement industry.
- Establish a new escrow & title operation from the ground up in either Austin, Dallas or Houston. You need to be technically competent to create a cutting edge operation that is fully compliant with minimal assistance.
- Create the future of settlement services by designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service. We strive for a high degree of human interaction with our clients supported by the latest technology. We believe it takes both humans & software to craft the winning formula.
- Own the day to day operation of our operations fulfilling transactions in all counties of Texas & potentially outside of Texas in other states.
- Manage compliance within the branch with regard to company policies, procedures & auditing compliance.
- Recruit, hire & train Escrow Officers & support personnel to deliver on our promise of exceptional human support & interaction with our clients.
- Participate in agent recruiting activities & industry events to grow our customer base.
Escrow Officer Duties
- Run the day to day operations of a fast paced & high volume purchase escrow operation. You will personally handle a high volume of files in addition to managing the branch.
- Provide technical & managerial leadership to other Escrow Officers & support staff.
- Be familiar with Texas title commitments & the process to clear curative requirements prior to closing.
- Enforce adherence to the Texas Department of Insurance requirements.
- Read & interpret contracts including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts & underwriting guidelines.