Working alongside our Head of Space Operations, the Vendor Manager will be charged with developing our vendor-relations platform to support our Customer Experience team. S/he/They will streamline our vendor programs for scalability, strengthen our partnerships, & increase accountability, ultimately improving our member experience.
What Youll Do
- Manage external vendor relations for operations team.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks including both external vendors & internal employees.
- Track, measure, report & evaluate vendor performance. Identify opportunities for service improvement & work closely with vendors to create accountability & improve performance.
- Identify opportunities for internal process improvement & service delivery; work closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Troubleshoot all vendor-related issues & present to management as required.
- Formulate workflow processes, methods & policies for vendor partnerships.
- Support expansion across new business lines.
Who You Are
You have a proven track record of taking ownership & delivering results. You have a strong multi-tasking ability & experience with meeting multiple deadlines. Youre an excellent communicator (both verbal & written), with vendor, client, or customer-facing experience.
- Results-oriented & highly organized.
- Can work independently & with a team.
- Extensive experience in vendor management including negotiating contracts, executing RFPs, procurement etc
- Strong understanding of customer service, vendor management & staff/client communication.
- Able to juggle multiple software applications while gathering & entering data as needed.
- Hawk eye attention to detail when reviewing notes, invoices & documents.
- Project management, account management, and/or property management are a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.