Who We Are
Culture Amp is the world's leading people analytics platform. We're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people & culture. Our customizable survey platform captures employee feedback & real-time data, telling a story to help organizations make better people decisions.
Our team combines deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, UX & engineering. We help hundred of the most innovative organizations in the world build better workplaces. From the likes of Airbnb, Box, Etsy, Juniper Networks, Slack, Warby Parker & many more.
Founded in 2011 in Melbourne, Australia; we now have offices globally in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York City & London.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for an Outbound Sales Development Representative to join our New York team, & help support our mission to make the world a better place to work. As a candidate, you should be passionate about improving company culture, & feel comfortable reaching out to new prospects to connect around their current people & culture efforts.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Prospect into target accounts to identify decision makers
- Craft outbound messaging through emails, calls & social media
- Partner with Account Executives in your territory to collaborate on strategic outreach
- Book discovery calls & demos for your Account Executives
- Leverage marketing events to generate sales conversations
What You Bring to Our Camp
- You have at least 1 year of past experience in a sales/business development role that was focused on Outbound activities
- You have a proven track record of exceeding goals
- You exhibit active listening skills through your interactions
- You are hungry to learn, in order to proactively expand your product & industry knowledge
- You are comfortable executing on personalized strategic outreach & high velocity activities.
Day in the Life (Realistic Job Preview)
Here at Culture Amp, we all pitch in to make things work even when some tasks dont fall squarely within the job description. Dont be surprised if you see our CEO unloading the dishwasher or our People Scientists moving furniture around to help set up a Geekup event. Were all about doing whatever it takes to amplify others & help us all be more successful. Though every role has its rewards & compelling aspects, we all have to commit to following through on the less interesting & sometimes tedious parts of the job. In this role, a few examples of some of the less exciting activities include:
- High volume of activity (emails, phone calls, social network messages)
- Being open to feedback
- Being open to giving feedback
- Relationship management
If you are interested in this role, please include a cover letter with three reasons why you are excited about the opportunity. We look forward to getting to know you!
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp