Product Manager, Integrated Metrics
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerifys investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital & Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Manager, Integrated Metrics has ownership of & accountability for developing new functionality & services for DoubleVerifys Integrated Metrics product offering. This is a buy-side focused product leveraged by traders to power optimization of Ad delivery based on real time measurement in an omni-channel environment. This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, & innovation in a newly emerging vertical that DoubleVerify has both pioneered & leads. This role is a hands-on product manager who will be part of a cross-functional team & will work with the Sr. Director to own the technical Product Management aspects. Performing market research, collecting requirements, & working closely with the Engineering team to plan & deliver products are all key responsibilities for this role. Communication skills are incredibly important as the position interfaces heavily across functions both inside DoubleVerify & with our external partners.
What youll do
- Work closely with the R&D team to execute the vision in an agile development environment
- Break down product vision into user stories for development
- Collect customer feedback & functional needs & develop into requirements
- Manage development from concept to release of product
- Lead QA efforts with development teams for accurate, high-quality, & timely delivery
- Partner with Marketing to create product documentation for internal & external customers
- Analyze data & industry trends to drive product enhancements
- Run competitive analyses
- Build relationships with customers & non-customers to garner feedback
- Support client services, sales, & business development teams
Who you are
- 1-2 years of Product Management experience in the advertising technology or online media industry. Having Ad Operations experience or Ad tagging experience is a plus.
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education. B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field is strongly preferred
- Understand common online advertising technologies & integration techniques
- Superb data analysis skills, a technical bent of mind & ability to deliver insight & action from information
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space
What we prefer
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry & ad platforms (DSPs, Networks, ATDs, SSPs, Exchanges)
- Comprehensive knowledge across display, video & mobile
- Experience with agile development methodologies, preferably in a B2B context
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, & analytical skills
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives
- Ability to work with internal & external customers to find solutions to challenges they face
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach