Role: Talent Scout, Sales
Location: Newark, NJ
Reports to: Manager, Recruiting
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated, results-driven & positive minded Talent Scout to add to our incredible team. The Sales Talent Scout will work closely with the overall Recruiting & Regional Sales Teams to understand the staffing needs & develop a proactive, innovative sourcing/recruitment strategy to attract & recruit Brand Ambassadors - our field direct sales employees. The incumbent is responsible for performing advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal & external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, social media, & referrals. Using effective & professional communication skills, the Talent Scout will deliver & gather information to meet aggressive hiring goals, while projecting a positive company image to attract top talent.
This role is an hourly, non-exempt role (overtime eligible), with an incentive plan that correlates to your direct performance. Duties responsibilities & activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
0-10% travel required
You will ...
- Be responsible for maintaining candidate pipeline information & tracking data & metrics
- Conducting cold calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical & difficult positions.
- Perform initial evaluation to ensure candidates meet both job & organization requirements
- Continually evaluates sourcing strategies, making necessary adjustments to ensure a strong pipeline of talent
- Collaborate with Recruitment, Regional & Sales Managers to understand roles, responsibilities & success factors of ideal candidates
- Enter & maintain accurate information in Sales RecruitingTracking Systems and/or sourcing tracking systems.
- Proactively communicate the status of searches with hiring managers on a consistent & timely basis
- Manage timely responses to candidates including but not limited to: receipt of application, application status & specific information reconciling candidate qualifications relative to job requirements.
- Act as a key resource for a developed pool of candidates & ensure a positive transition to the hiring managers
- Someone who acts with a strong sense of urgency & are deadline-driven
- Able to set & achieve aggressive goals with a great attitude
- Highly competitive & have a winners mindset
- Enthusiastic & optimistic about your work & able to clearly articulate a companys mission, vision & employee value proposition in a convincing, confident manner
- Able to handle confidential information & work with a high level of integrity
- A seeker of challenges with a strong work ethic who thrives under pressure
- Decisive, innovative & inquisitive
At a minimum, you have...
- High School Diploma or GED required, graduate of an accredited 4-year program strongly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years recruiting exposure, preferably in the sales field
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.