Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring a team Manager for Customer Success Mid-Market to drive account strategies & project management excellence through operational rigor & relationship development best practices. Key goals are to:
- Hire, retain, & develop the very best Customer Success Mid Market team.
- Ensure our team is consistently leveraging our tool kit (Gainsight) to build highly tactical account strategies, increasing product expansion, & improving customer health.
- Meet or exceed our customer satisfaction annual targets by ensuring each team member provides an exceptional customer experience for each customer.
- Meet or exceed our quarterly & annual enrollment goals.
- Identify operational improvements allowing the team to efficiently manage ~100+ accounts.
- Lead large projects from our department roadmap to ensure were continuing to build the most scalable & dynamic workflows.
- Collaborate cross functionally as the primary point of escalation to ensure all clients receive the resources necessary to adopt our programs.
- Maintain annual logo retention > 90%.
This position reports to Omadas Vice President of Customer Success & Support.
You are customer centric & obsessed with building exceptional connections with people. You have a proven three - five year track record managing & scaling Customer Success teams. You know how to project manage complex tasks as an individual contributor as well as achieve milestones leveraging teams. You have successfully nurtured SMB & Mid-Market customer segments with proven revenue expansion results. You use data to identify trends & layer in processes to improve. You are interested in a highly collaborative & cross-functional role. You are always calm under pressure & you know how to cultivate talent. You thrive in a fast-paced environment & excel in the high volume/high velocity world of Mid-Market & SMB. You understand customer retention tactics & strategies.
- Establish a proactive customer experience in your region where your team takes accountability for delivering a flawless onboarding journey, adhering to SLAs that allow us to manage an account load >100 customers per CSM/CSA, & consistently improving the overall health of strategic accounts.
- Build the best training programs to ensure our team are SMEs with all of Omadas products & clinical excellence.
- Drive best in class CSAT scores for both implementation & Customer Success Management performance (90%+ score with 75%+ response rate).
- Cultivate your team by building an environment where they learn something new each day & consistently share knowledge as a group.
- Work side-by-side with our marketing, sales, medical affairs, product, billing, & data science teams to ensure we have < 2 annual customer implementation errors per region.
- Forecast enrollments successfully & exceed revenue expansion targets to help grow the business.
- Maintain > 95% annual customer retention..
- Effectively balance team capacity ensuring were providing CSMs time to produce consistent high quality of service while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
You will love this job if you:
- Have customer success leadership & people management experience.
- Have a proven track record of nurturing Mid-Market & SMB customer segments in a multi-product environment.
- Leverage data to help drive decisions.
- Obsess over the customer experience.
- Have end-to-end experience managing complex projects.
- Gravitate towards processes & leveraging technology like Salesforce & Gainsight to scale.
- Have additional background or interest in health technology.
- Have stellar written & oral communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.