Pager is looking to hire a Product Manager to innovate & execute product initiatives.
As a Product Manager here at Pager, were seeking someone whos excited by the opportunity to cross collaborate with our Engineering team to define Product enhancements & strategies.
- Work directly with the Director of Product to ensure the product ecosystem is being designed to scale
- Help establish, design, & develop processes for the entire organization to get behind
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the overall design to improve processes.
- Drive innovation & inspire your colleagues to think outside of the box, while supporting product launch activities.
- Leverage data to make product decisions & quantify performance improvements
- Managing interactions with remote employees to maintain cross collaboration within departments.
- Track & communicate progress along the way to various stakeholders
- Coordinate directly with clients on a variety of projects.
- Form & adjust product hypotheses based on qualitative & quantitative feedback
- Simultaneously manage different projects, deadlines, & requests without breaking a sweat
- Synthesize insights & can prioritize bugs, features, & enhancements that really move the needle. Data is your friend, & you use it to make informed product decisions
- 1-3 years of hands-on, professional experience as a Product Manager working on live web & mobile products
- Strong interest in working on b2bc & SaaS products while managing multiple client expectations.
- Strong communication skills which gives you the ability to align everyone on the team
- Experience working directly with engineers to ship the best products
- Ability to find that sweet spot between the user, business requests, & technical limitations
- A proven track record of building consensus & making difficult decisions
- Experience shipping products to thousands of users with a good success rate is a plus.
- Experience working with remote employees is a plus
- Demonstrable understanding on how to use data to make informed decisions.
Pager is re-inventing the traditional patient experience. A leader in the healthcare industry with its innovative tech solutions to help patients access care, Pager is a multi-faceted care navigation platform. Patients can access a wide range of services from connecting with providers directly through the app & getting answers to general health care questions (from the comfort of their home) to scheduling in-home visits. Pager has partnered with top-tier health plans, health systems & provider networks across the U.S.
Founded by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs from successful startups (Uber, Teladoc, Gilt, One Medical Group, Buzzfeed), we are passionate about improving access to high quality & personal health care.
From long days of perfecting a great product to long nights of happy hours & group dinners, we are looking for someone smart, energetic, & fun to join our tight-knit & growing team.
A passion for health care is not necessary to apply; however, a passion for improving the lives of people & living a better life through technology is a must.
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.