Tanium is seeking an energetic & detailed-oriented Program Manager to help us support & scale Taniums rapidly growing Account Development Organization. This role will support & lead enablement efforts around our Sales go-to-market strategy in addition to general sales & sales management skills, company, industry, & product-specific initiatives. You will be focused on sales onboarding training in addition to sustaining training & enablement for the Account Development team. As the Program Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our Account Development teams are developing the skills, knowledge, & overall business acumen to support Taniums top of the funnel sales efforts (inbound leads, outbound opportunity identification, strategic account planning, & outbound prospecting practices) in alignment with our field sales teams. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales Enablement with a dotted line to the Director of AMER Field Enablement.
What Youll Do:
Partner with Company-wide Subject Matter experts & stakeholders to develop & deliver programs related to:
- New products or product updates
- Role-related skill development & role progression
- Onboarding for specific roles
Partner with Account Development Leadership to:
- Plan & execute enablement strategies & programs.
- Drive measurable, improved performance through content, training & coaching services.
- Establish processes for communicating, tracking, & maintaining process documentation.
- Develop Account Development Reps on required knowledge & skills.
- Serve as a Mentor & Coach to support role progression & career path journey.
- Support Pipeline Generation, Lead Flow Management Process, Target Customer Campaigns & Field Sales alignment
- Serve as the liaison, representing the needs of the Account Development sellers & leaders.
Partner with AMER Field Sales Program Manager to:
- Ensure enablement efforts are aligned & integrated across the entire sales force & buying cycle, from lead generation to closed business.
- Establish strategies, processes, & cadence for cross-communication between Field Sales & Account Development teams to drive operational cadence & process consistency.
Were looking for someone with:
- Strong credibility, interpersonal & team building skills; ability to influence & drive change across functional teams, specifically Sales, Marketing, Technical, Operations, & Enablement.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com & SalesHood or other equivalent learning platforms.
- Strong understanding of the demands & requirements of top of the funnel sales motions.
- Strong Project Management
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong business & financial acumen.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3-5 years of Technology/Enterprise Inside Sales or Sales Management.
- Typically 3-5 years of Program / Project Management experience.
- Typically 1-3 years of Process Improvement or Performance Management (Sales Ops) experience.
- Experience in Learning Management Systems, Sales Methodologies, & Instruction Design & Delivery.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.