ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Fraud Manager to join our dynamic Fraud & Payments team, to partner with the existing teams & refine our Fraud Strategy across Canada verticals (Sportsbook & Casino). This includes working with a wide range of teams from Product to Legal to Commercial to innovate Fraud operations & optimize existing ones, all with the goal of a customer first experience to help reduce the cost of fraud & build solutions to protect our platform from would-be fraudsters. The Fraud Manager will be responsible for promoting a delicate balance between optimizing a genuine customer experience & keeping the bad actors away. In addition, this role overseas system & analytical tool enhancements in order to maintain productivity & efficiency of risk strategies.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Identify risk factors & trends of potentially fraudulent activity
- Vendor management, managing action items that arise & ensuring that they are driven to completion
- Assist with the creation & maintenance of real time reporting dashboards along with data integrity verification
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks, & develop new solutions while balancing customer & operational impacts
- Maintain visibility across the Payments & Fraud leadership team, FanDuel Executives, & external stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams across FanDuel for collaboration on product, fraud, compliance, & regulatory reporting
- Generate fraud metrics to show the performance of fraud systems in use in management reporting.
- Recommend enhancements & process improvements based on assessment of fraud systems & processes
- Participate in operational forecasting, scheduling, & capacity planning
- Ensure close monitoring of fraud alerts, avoid fraud losses, & ensure that follow-up actions are taken to mitigate future fraud losses.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the e-Commerce fraud industry, with working knowledge of the Canadian market preferred
- 2+ years management consulting or strategy experience
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of complexity, ambiguity, changing priorities & flex based on demand.
- Extremely detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Be able to hand multiple tasks independently
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple areas of the business & levels of management
- Knowledge of sports betting & online gambling is a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $90,000 to $132,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs & market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.