Strategic Business Operations Division - Full Time
The Integration Project Manager will oversee cross-functional, complex, & highly visible integration projects and/or multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the VP of Strategic Business Operations and will lead the coordination of cross-functional teams to quarterback integrations & acquisitions end-to-end as well as other business operations projects as assigned. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, experience in M&A, & leading cross-functional projects. If you work well in an energizing environment, have excellent communication, project management, & customer service skills, can multi-task under pressure, & are self-motivatedwe want you!
- Responsible for overall project management of integration projects, including mergers & acquisitions, from due diligence stage to integration & synergy through the close-out stage. Leads & guides the efforts of others in understanding & reaching project decisions.
- Understands the company strategic objectives, drives integration planning, assesses risks & challenges, develops comprehensive project plans inclusive of all workstreams, monitor status, identify & resolve potential issues, & provide regular updates to leadership.
- Work in a challenging, fast-paced environment supporting M&A & other cross-collaborative initiatives, aligning them with company strategy, business systems, processes, & culture.
- Interact across company departments & comfortably work with the Executive Team to Client Team to Business Operations. Requires strong attention to detail, organizational, communication, & service skills to achieve project goals. Leads & facilitates the efforts & expertise of a wide range of disciplines.
- Works with business & operational partners to standardize & improve processes. Builds standard operating procedures, best practices, & tools to increase the efficiency & effectiveness of integration project efforts.
- Determines project risk & assesses project activities & resources to mitigate risks. Implements quality assurance processes to ensure all aspects of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations with leadership, project team members & all involved parties.
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length & difficulty of tasks, set goals/objectives, develops schedules, adjusts for problems
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly & consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self & others for results
- Time Management - Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time.
- Process Management - Excellent at figuring out the processes to get things done, understands efficient work flows, & capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, eager learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations with internal & external people, establishes rapport & maintains effective relationships with employees.
- 5+ years of overall experience & 3+ years of experience in projects in the Mergers & Acquisitions space
- Expert knowledge of project management & change management
- Strong leadership skills & ability to influence others to achieve deadlines.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail & ability to multitask.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills (both written & verbal), excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative, Team Player. Ability to engage, interact, & collaborate with groups or individuals
- Ability to visualize, understand & construct complex processes or concepts, developing process maps, diagrams, models, and/or other process documentation. (ie. Gantt charts, Excel/sheets, & other PM related tools)
- PMP, Six Sigma, and/or equivalent certifications
- Experience with private equity model is a bonus
- Position may travel occasionally within the United States
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.