At ACV Auctions, we arent just good for business; we are a good business. Our executive team is pioneering new technology for the automotive industry & is committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the industry & a preferred employer in the Buffalo area. Winner of the prestigious 43North Business Plan Competition ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who We Are Looking For:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiasticTitles Administrator for our Headquarters in Buffalowho has a knack for cars & wants an opportunity to join a growing company.Our Operations Associatesarean integral part of our company.They are detail orientated, process focused, & self-motivated - explaining to our clients what they need to know about our process in a way they can understand. The primary role of this position is to receive, process, verify, & reassign titles from sellers on sold vehicles.
What you will do:
- Process & reassign titles for vehicles sold.
- Examine vehicle title for accuracy & conformity to specified requirements.
- Verify acceptance & negotiability of the title in the state for which it is filed.
- Confirm accurate Vin #, Mileage, Release of any Liens, proper signatures of the seller, proper reassignment to the buyer, & that titles contain no alterations.
- Report any discrepancies to appropriate Specialist.
- Maintain knowledge of current DMV laws & regulations as they relate to the vehicle titles & interpret titling regulations in each state.
- Resolve title issues through interaction with customers, dealers & regulatory agencies.
- Document recurring title issues & potential problem scenarios to help with continuous education efforts for the entire title.
- Work closely with Specialists & Consultants.
- Receive & route calls in a courteous & efficient manner to the appropriate personnel or department service.
- Receive 48-hour notices: Escalate any 48-hour notices to the appropriate Specialist.
- Perform tasks as assigned by manager/senior.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative or customer service experience.
- Title & / or licensing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented skills required.
- Quality focused mentality a must.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Pleasant disposition & strong customer service skills.
- Desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, doing whatever it takes to delight a customer.
- Ability to multitask.
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.