We are Via Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages & controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam & many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines & fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate & innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge & have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
If you are an iOS Automation Engineer we want to meet you!!
- Develop test cases of multiple apps
- Verify that real-world use cases & user expectations are simulated & met during the validation process
- Work closely with the developers & QA to fully cover the code & use cases
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Solid Experience in UI development
- Understand the concepts of mobile client-server with Restful APIs
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- At least a year of experience with automated testing
- Experience with XCTest testing framework - a big advantage
- Experience with Espresso/Appium testing frameworks - a big advantage
- Experience with Cucumber - advantage
- Experience with Hiptest automated tests - advantage.
- Experience with Swift- advantage
- Have the ability to define testing strategies, & get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Have the ability to think abstract to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly
- A team worker with excellent communication skills & ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- A fast learner with the ability to work independently
- Excited by & passionate about technology .