Creates compelling technical content that aids users in developing expertise with the Appian platform. Understands & enforces personas & content strategy. Coaches other contributors on the design & delivery of technical content for new & existing product features.
- Collaborates with product managers & other subject matter experts to create content.
- Maintains & updates content as the product evolves.
- Ensures that the technical content meets high quality standards & is consistent in style & tone.
- Applies understanding of personas & product strategy to the content they create.
- Using feedback, identifies & solves problems via documentation.
- Provides writing guidance for other contributors.
- Contributes to defining language styles, including the look, feel, mood, & voice for all content types.
Preferred Experience Level: 2+ years of writing & delivering compelling technical documentation for complex software
Education: B.A. or B.S. degree in Professional & Technical Writing (or related field/degree)
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.