Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities something that couldnt be more important right now in our world, & in the tech industry.
We are looking for an experienced SEM/SEO Manager for our Marketing team. Your main responsibility will be to own the growth of traffic & revenue with a large focus on growth inside & outside the US.
- Oversee & guide Search strategy
- Identify the keyword, & keyword phrases, to be targeted with the goal of page one rankings (web & mobile)
- Use detailed analytics to understand customer segments & performance in order to best expand & optimize search campaigns
- Perform day-to-day campaign optimization & management for Google, Bing, Yahoo
- Keyword research, analysis, bid management, budget allocation
- Optimize copy & landing pages for paid search engine marketing & search optimization marketing campaigns
- Ads, keyword, ad groups & landing page development
- On-site & off-site optimization recommendations & implementation
- Competitive analysis & market research
- Manage the SEM budget & allocate effectively within engines, campaigns, & keywords
- Monitor & analyze competitor activity & marketplace trends & adjust plans accordingly
- Use best practices & test-and-learn initiatives to optimize search engine performance
- Drive profitability via growth, optimization, creative testing & landing page testing
- Responsible for writing copy for all text based search ads & landing pages
- Set expectations & roadmap to achieve SEM KPIs to drive qualified traffic & acquisitions
- Daily, weekly, monthly campaign analytics, performance & reporting
- Manage campaigns towards CPA/ROAS & acquisition KPIs
- Work with Product teams to develop a comprehensive SEO strategy for both Organizer & Member acquisition.
- Drive the SEO strategy for marketing team
- 8+ years experience directly related to Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.) & Search Optimization Marketing with a focus on performance marketing campaigns (CPA, CPL, ROI, ROAS.)
- Strong interpersonal & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills & the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Strong command / expertise in managing bid optimization platforms (DART Search, Kenshoo, Marin.)
- Advanced MS Excel fluency required (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs.)
- Experience in leveraging site analytics programs for SEM & SEO analysis / insights (Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics.)
- Familiarity with SyFu, SEM Rush, etc
- Bachelors degree
If your experience fits some but not all of whats listed, wed still love to hear from you!
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?