The Tribeca Film Center, which houses a number of different entertainment companies & organizations including the Tribeca Film Festival & its affiliates, is looking for administrative interns to assist the Executive Services Department.
The Executive Services department is in essence the customer service department of the Tribeca Film Center.
Apologies, triste, d'esole', , ... but we can only accept candidates that are US Citizens or already independently authorized to work in the US.
- We are looking for bright, dedicated, highly motivated individuals currently enrolled in a college/university undergraduate program.
- Prospective interns must be committed to at least TWO Full days per week (Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm) for a minimum of Fourteen Consecutive Weeks.
- Interns are paid & college credit is provided
- Internship programs are available for the following terms: Fall (August through December), Winter/Spring (January through May), & Summer (May through August)
- Interns are available to tenants & staff at all times to provide any & all services needed.
- Interns assist with general office duties while experiencing firsthand the operations of the Tribeca Film Center.
- Duties include reception & telephone coverage at the Executive Services desk, greeting tenants & guests, assisting with mail & package distribution, making copies, running errands, & replenishing supplies.
- All of this completed while maintaining a friendly & professional disposition. By assisting all tenants & staff associated with our organization, interns have the opportunity to make contacts & connections around the building & to learn about many aspects of Tribeca.
NO calls please.
TITLE: Executive Services Intern
REPORTS TO: Executive Services Supervisor
JOB TYPE: Internship
Time: Winter/Spring '20 (January through May)
Tribeca is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.