Vimeo is looking for an Account Manager to build & maintain relationships with key clients. In this role, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company's revenue by renewing & growing existing enterprise accounts within the media & business communications space. Furthermore, you will identify & land key opportunities for your book of business. We value intelligence & ambition, & are looking for someone who consistently strives to do their best work.
What you'll do:
- Oversee 125-150 accounts for Vimeos enterprise clients
- Understand & anticipate clients business needs to drive the success of key accounts
- Negotiate contract renewals & expansion opportunities
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication & new solutions
- Proactively manage customer pipeline & renewals to meet monthly & quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Communicate with & present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Vimeos value proposition
- Assist in collecting client feedback, defining processes, & identifying best practices
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role ideally within the SaaS industry
- General experience retaining & expanding accounts
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects & internal partners
- Working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Must be bilingual in English & either French, German, or Spanish
Bonus points for:
- Online Video Platform (OVP) experience, or knowledge of online video, OTT, video advertising or other video technology
- Direct Video SaaS industry experience
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.