Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees & worldwide operations which was recently noted in Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups List as a Unicorn. Ourcore valuesdrive the way we conduct business every day & define our company culture. Were growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity & delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing & always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
We are currently seeking a Channel Account Manager for the NYC area. The mission of this role represents a unique opportunity to work with the Partner Community, Onboard & Enable them to generate New Opportunities, as well as managing all aspects of Channel Business.
- Recruit new Partners, Onboard & Enable them to generate new opportunities for Fuze.
- Build a solid partner ecosystem that generates a consistent & repeatable funnel of opportunities.
- Create territory strategy with Regional Sales Managers in order to work in synergy on focused account lists to be introduced by our partner.
- Be involved with deals in the region; be an asset to the Area VP of Sales, Area Directors & Regional Sales Managers.
- Demonstrate initiative & be a self-starter in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with area Sales Management on development & execution of a sales strategy
- Participate in planning sessions with your partners & Fuze sales management team on a regular basis.
- Plan & execute, in collaboration with Channel Marketing Manager, activities & events that will generate & influence the business in the region.
- Create sales team alignment between the partner representatives & the Fuze account teams within the territory
- Be in control of your business to achieve quarterly & annually sales targets
- Be seen & treated by your partners as a trusted & valued resource
- +7 years experience of recruiting, on-boarding, enabling & managing partners (VAR, Cloud Provider, Corporate Reseller, Service Provider, etc.) in the regional market
- Highly motivated & can do attitude in a rapidly growing company & industry
- Growth Mindset
- Deliver professional & compelling sales pitch at the C-level (solution selling/business process improvement approach)
- Ability to communicate value of Fuze in order to educate partners to do the same
- Strong self-starter who is a team player & can work independently
- Travel required across Selling Region.
- Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline