At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app & great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why weve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver.
As an Automotive Service Associate, you will learn how to support our renters by providing them with incredibly fast, top quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well-maintained vehicles.
- Performs basic maintenance check & service operations of workflow system including but not limited to determining the proper fluid levels & cleaning the vehicle exterior & interior. Duties can include polishing, drying & cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, & mats as well as vacuuming & shampooing. In some instances, these tasks will be completed by hand
- Shuttling vehicles to & from washes, body shops & dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to & from offices.
- Verifying appropriate vehicle identification is attached to vehicles
- Greeting renters and/or assisting with other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Has basic knowledge of vehicle inspection & maintenance
- Understands both what quality is & how to do quality work (do the job exactly right the first time)
- Possesses the ability & desire to learn
- Customer service mentality
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience
- All candidates must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Have & maintain a satisfactory driving record & be insurable under Lyft's policy
- Paid Time Off -Hourly team members accrue 1 vacation hour for every 17.3 regular hours worked, & 1 hour of sick pay for every 20 hours worked
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.