Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for an ambitious, strategic, entrepreneurial & high-spirited Portfolio Manager with both the analytical & soft skills to tackle tough challenges & lead the portfolio of our new ingredient development process. As a Portfolio manager you will join an internal Projects & Strategy team at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the country. Our ideal applicant has experience in working on projects in food procurement but is hungry to learn a new business & make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- Develop, implement & continually challenge the roadmap strategy working closely with Senior Management team & Heads of Department to prioritise with business aims
- Be responsible & lead project management of all HelloFresh new & existing ingredient & product development in collaboration with workstream owners
- Strategically align initiatives & projects through a detailed understanding of the product & business to further optimise business resources
- Evaluate projects throughout implementation through escalating, pausing, reprioritising or entering a workstream to ensure a successful outcome alongside post launch reviews
- Communicate effectively across all parts of the business & to various levels of stakeholders
- Be responsible for the analysis of all new ingredient onboarding performance & ingredient database
- Proactively identify, define, recommend & initiate continuous improvement of our operational processes
- As a member of the Projects & Strategy team, have exposure & opportunity to be involved in the vanguard of growth & development for he HelloFresh Australia business
You are/have ...
- Vast knowledge & interest in food
- Bachelors degree / Masters in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of project/Portfolio management experience, preferably in food (but not a must)
- Have strong up & downward management skills with clear communication
- Have a roll up sleeves attitude to entering workstreams & getting them over the line
- Quantitative & analytical experience, including solid comfort with Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial & can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fastest growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes, 70% off from day 1
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
- Mentoring & coaching by senior management
Start Date: Immediate start
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.