As a Service Experience Coordinator, & member of the Product Operations team you own the Hello Alfred service experience. Sitting at the intersection of Operations, Customer Experience, Business Strategy, & Product you will be an internal entrepreneur that architects & builds how we deliver the most value to our customers by aligning diverse service partners. You will collaborate with the Product team to test, build, improve, & manage different service experiences & service categories.
At the same time you will be a master communicator, collaborator, & influencer on our team - supporting our animated & vibrant client base as well as our All-Star Alfred Squad & Field Managers to ensure that each & every one of them feels taken care of. Your part is to be on the front lines -- with one hand you'll be fielding phone calls, emails, & SMS; with the other, youll be supporting our Account Management & Product teams to create unique, groundbreaking customer experiences. You are critical for us achieving our mission of changing the world with human powered technology.
What Youre Like
- Problem solver- one size doesnt fit all
- Naturally empathetic & happy
- Self starter who is comfortable working autonomously within a loose framework
- Entrepreneurial - like coming up with new ideas, & arent afraid to put them in the world
- Have the ability to think on your feet, be proactive, & tackle several projects at once
- Thoughtful & rational decision-maker weighing different options & optimizing choices based on client & business needs
- Can manage different stakeholders & balance authoritativeness & understanding. You need to be able to manage vendors, Alfreds, & be a client advocate all-at-once
- Roll up your sleeves to get things done - executing not only quickly but with high quality
- Are team-oriented
- Comfortable with difficult conversations
- Dont accept no as an answer
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
What Youll Do
- Create new processes & procedures based on the needs of the business
- Independent creation & modification of standard operating procedures (having the authority & responsibility to make changes to SOPs & to alter SOPs on behalf of the company)
- Manage customer relationships - execute inbound customer requests & communications, across multiple channels to have a strong sense of the customer experience, needs & pain points that will inform future service experiences & improvements
- Own the service experience Alfred provides diverse customers - imagine, improve, evolve our service offerings over the full lifecycle: from initial research, imagining the best customer experience, building operational flow, designing the questions & interaction with the customer, & connecting the right partners
- Work closely with our Field Leaders - Area Managers & Market Leads - to align building partners needs to create service cards that are impactful to each market & generate revenue
- Manage service partner delivery standards - lead communication & feedback with multiple vendors across different service types & different cities
- Be an internal entrepreneur improving your portfolio/category of services - continually evolve the service blueprint for how we deliver services & the experience for stakeholders
- Be data & metrics driven - monitor your services, learn daily, to improve services on the basis of partner quality, ease of operations, efficiency, margins, adoption of service cards & customer feedback
- Be a thoughtful & rational decision-maker weighing different options & optimizing choices based on client & business needs
- Capture, solve, & connect service errors across regions for internal tracking to inform product decisions or highlight operational weakness (tier 1)
- Create & launch buildings via AlfredOS platform
- Work with field & sales teams to turn on AlfredOS features
- Make OPS process improvement suggestions to Operations & Field team
- Collaborate with Regional OPS responsibilities to ensure parity & scale across markets
- Collaborate with Product / Engineering to improve the online experience for customers & partners; how can each piece to the CX/OPS or Alfred in-field service be improved through technology?
- Make yes/no decision for vendor selection based on resident reviews & service experience in partnership with Doms team
- Keep stakeholders informed & facilitate fast action & alignment - for example: send weekly status to stakeholders & track KPI for revenue by service card with a focus on "newer" service cards to be able to inform on their success
- Work with the Field OPS team to rollout any new services cards, changes in AlfredOS or bug fixes (via the OPS email & slack)
- Provide material & performance feedback directly to Alfreds & service providers (as needed)
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.