About the right team member:
This role will work at the heart of ClassPasss fast growing International business to drive the growth of our 30 & counting International cities, & cement ClassPass International as a global brand leader.
The successful candidate will drive Pan-International marketing campaigns from concept to execution, as well as support & oversee the localisation of campaign strategy on the ground, ensuring that our brand pillars are upheld, & campaigns evaluated, to execute thoughtful, innovative & goal-oriented campaign work across channels.
The ideal candidate will have marketing domain expertise across channels, experience working in multiple international markets, strong skills in executive communication, analysis, budget & project management, & first rate interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders all over the world.
The role reports to the International Brand, Campaign & Creative Director, & applications are welcome for either of our two international hubs in London or Singapore.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Strategically plan brand & creative resource allocation internationally, by developing a deep strategic understanding of ClassPasss international markets. Youll work with local teams to develop a picture of local growth opportunities as well as opportunities for innovation & deep brand engagement.
- Drive execution of Pan-International 360 integrated campaigns, that cater to (above- & below-the-line) commercial needs across many international markets, leading day to day management of budgets, & ensuring that all campaign deliverables are executed on time
and to budget.
- Oversee localisation of marketing campaigns, helping local stakeholders understand when to spend, & when to save & how they can localise with minimal incremental budget.
- Evaluate - in partnership with Growth team - all campaign activity, & communicate high quality readouts to executives, & to marketers & general managers in the field.
- Work with the Head of Creative to drive, develop & maintain global creative localisation strategy for current & future international marketsensuring the ClassPass brand resonates while also identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- Act as the key point of contact for international brand marketing needs while ensuring effective cross-functional communication with your teammates & peers throughout the companysuch as Country Management, Brand, Growth, Digital Product, Product Development, PR & more.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive, proven experience working in Marketing, with a keen interest in Brand Marketing, psychographic work & brand insights.
- Extensive knowledge of Marketing channel best practicesyou never push brand work forward at the expense of business goals, & always make sure to keep that balance between business & brand integrity.
- Leadership qualities that inspire teams across functions & geographies, winning the trust & respect of individuals you will rely on to drive business results.
- Strong organisational skills, keen eye for detail & able to manage multiple projects at once.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, & are excited by both the ambiguity & opportunity of a technology company in hyper-growth phase.
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to clearly & articulately explain your rationale & evoke excitement with your recommendations.
- Proven track record in strategy & analysis - e.g. in a top tier management consultancy - is a plus
- Experience working internationally is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the UK