Operations Center Engineer
SoundHound builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new & meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
The SoundHound Operations Center delivers infrastructure monitoring through world-class IT Services utilizing both on-premises & cloud technologies. We power platform stability through constant monitoring & fine-tuning. We seek a motivated individual, who will be part of a 24/7/365 team focused on monitoring, alert response, triage, & ownership of systemic platform issues. Working on operations at SoundHound is a unique opportunity to support a world-class infrastructure & our global partners.
In this role you will:
- Provide monitoring & incident management of SoundHounds production & development networks, servers, applications, & services
- Respond to alerts/alarms according to our runbooks, KB articles, & SOPs
- Analyze system & network monitoring & fine-tune alerts/alarms accordingly
- Develop, maintain, & improve operational documentation
- Proactively track & report issues in a professional manner across multiple departments both internally & externally with our partners & vendors
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience with full-stack monitoring & incident management
- You have supported a broad application stack with technical capabilities spanning network, servers, & application layers
- You possess a strong team-first disposition with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, & troubleshooting skills
- You have high attention to detail, reliable follow-up, & ability to prioritize quickly under potentially stressful situations
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!