Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Last year, Contentsquare acquired Dareboost, a solution that will help our clients to improve their website performance with a monitoring solution to detect & fix technical issues on these websites. In the perspective of launching a new product Find & Fix to provide the best insights to improve the website performance from a technical perspective, we are looking to reinforce the team based in Rennes.
As a Java Developer, your daily work will consist of:
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare's product
- Writing quality code & tests
- Developing new features
- Contributing to projects, pairing with other developers & mentoring less experiences ones
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability & the efficiency of the SaaS application
- Being involved in key technical decisions & spreading global technical vision at ContentSquare.
Key skills & requirements:
You have 2 years of experience working with Java
You have experience working with multi-thread You have experience with Git or another versioning system
You have a clear understanding of web operations (protocol, browser, request, web performance)
You are autonomous & curious to dig into technical technologies & tools
Why join ContentSquare's team?
- You are interested in working at the premise of a collaboration Contentsquare & Dareboost & building a solid hybrid product
- You are looking for an environment where you'll have the chance to work with skilled developers
- You are always up for a new challenge, a team player & want to contribute to challenging projects
- You share our quality focused vision: code quality, code reviews, & code coverage (unit & functional tests).
If the above sounds like what you are looking for, then join us at Contentsquare & be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing & strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, & cross team innovation days, we are committed to innovate towards tomorrow's user experience.