Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, were proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Our digital agency weaves together creative, media & content in symphonic harmony with bright, talented individuals that live & breathe social.
WHO ARE YOU?
Well, now were looking for someone who lives & breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe youve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media & community management to change hearts, minds, & drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then lets talk.
We are looking for a Senior Strategist with 3+ years of experience in building brands on social media in the Asia Pacific region. This role can be based in Singapore or remotely within Asia.
EXPERTISE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Familiarity with top social media platforms -- including but not limited to FB, IG, YT, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Weibo, WeChat, LINE, Little Red Book, etc.
- A keen sense of content development, & what works on social media.
- Have designed & deployed social listening projects, & analyze data for actionable insights & intelligence - must be proficient or intermediate in understanding data analytics.
- Able to craft content calendars, caption banks, & trendjacking posts with ease.
- Well versed with the ability to leverage VaynerMedia tools, research & platforms to: perform content audits, collaborate with the media team to provide holistic success measurement frameworks.
- Brings the consumers world to life for creative teams & clients using qualitative & cultural mining & insightful synthesis of quantitative research to inform a strategic approach.
- Develop distinct & differentiated audience segmentations that are connected to strategic decisions & creative ways-in.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale & logic flow that will help form a compelling story.
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas & insights that are clear & can sell!
- Ample experience in digital agency life & content creation to fully grasp the technical aspects of creating content as well as understanding the digital consumer journey & how to engage through a digital architecture map for end-to-end campaigns.
- Delivers work independently on all tasks & achieves results at pace with energy & drive.
- Actively participate in collaboration sessions with other teams.
- Executes strong sense of priority level & urgency; & knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- Manages the ongoing performance of different tasks or projects, as well as understanding & ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Administers agreed goals or projects by dealing to challenges in a responsive & constructive way.
- Strives for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues on work output.
- Fosters positive internal communication & collaboration with all internal teams.
- Ensures presented ideas are clear & understood.
- Highlights new ideas to the team & external stakeholders when appropriate.
- Provides clear, professional, timely & helpful information to the team or external clients & partners.
- Professional EN Fluency is required; & professional bilingual proficiency is strongly preferred, especially for JP, KR, TH, ID.