Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all Human Resource & Payroll
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct & Mission & Value statement of the company
- Provide prompt, courteous & accurate customer support in resolution of
human resource transactions
- Appropriately escalate issues to Tier 2, Payroll, IT & other areas of HR.
- Responsible for all data entry related to workday such as hires, transfers, cost center changes
- Accurately maintain employee records including on-boarding, off-boarding, employee personal & employment data
- Responsible for providing employment letters to employees
- Scan, store & retrieve employee work documents.
- Assist with compliance training requests/emails/reports
- Work on the case management system
- Expected to work 10-7 shift
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication, organizational & customer service skills
- High confidentiality & integrity
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Workday, LMS & case management system knowledge a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Work Hours: Must be able to work a 10AM to 7PM shift M-F
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.