Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As the Manager of Slice Register & Payments, you will own the end-to-end project management of the platform on which we are building our omnichannel strategy, one of our critical growth initiatives. You will partner with leadership to develop the project roadmap, & drive the project team towards executing against our roadmap focused on building, marketing, selling, & supporting an operating system for independent pizzerias. We are looking for someone with strong organizational & communication skills, & passion for managing the details, who thrives in an ever-changing growth environment & is willing to contribute wherever necessary. You will report to the SVP of Payments.
What you'll do:
- Support the development & rollout of new product offerings within Slices Payment & Restaurant Operating System business lines
- Define the scope of projects including goals, deliverables, schedules & budget - breaking down complex multi-year project into component parts & phases, create execution plans for each phase, & drive project team against that plan
- Perform as-needed quantitative analysis for new offerings & develop a business case/strategy for deployment in partnership with leadership
- Work across our product, engineering, & business teams to manage projects from kick-off to final delivery while remaining in budget & on time
- Maintain an organized & transparent process for keeping track of open tasks, issues, status updates, & meeting notes
- Anticipate potential blockers & escalate them through proper channels to ensure project success; resolve immediate blockers with the appropriate team members to keep project on track
- Manage project financials including overall project budget & reporting
What were looking for:
- 4+ years experience in project management ideally in fintech and/or e-commerce
- Proven project management, organization, & communication skills with ability to support productive matrixed teams & working relationships with internal stakeholders & external customers
- An understanding of, & interest in, competitive offerings & industry trends in the Restaurant Tech & Payment Tech spaces
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, establish priorities, & work independently under pressure & with limited supervision
- Passionate about innovating new product offerings
- Experience serving the SMB retail space a plus
- Highly detail-oriented, an excellent communicator (verbal, written, & presentation) up & down & across the organization
- Collaborative & flexible attitude & ability to handle shifting priorities
- Ability to assess needs, challenges, & risks, propose solutions, & know where to look or ask if you dont know
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks & projects at once without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to build solutions for clients
- Solid track record with delivering projects on time
- Strong can do attitude
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.