Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the worlds developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, & enterprise knowledge sharing.
The Revenue Operations Manager: Tools & Systems oversees the architecture of tools & systems that support Stack Overflows business. They will be responsible for giving everyone in the organization access to the tools they need to perform at their best, & ensuring were receiving maximum ROI from said tools. They will lead the evaluation, purchase, & implementation of new systems & achieve alignment between different stakeholders during this process. They will continuously seek to introduce & enforce repeatable processes around contract administration, renewals, & other vendor communications. They will regularly survey the technology landscape & proactively scout for areas of improvement in the organization to stay abreast of innovative opportunities to enhance our systems. The Manager, Tools & Systems will directly manage members of the TS team & report to the VP of Finance & Operations.
What you'll do:
- Manage a scalable ecosystem of tools & technologies that support our business
- Collaborate with company leadership to identify operational deficiencies & draft proposals for new tools that can address them
- Work with relevant department heads to evaluate software vendors & inform their decision-making
- Stay abreast of the technology marketplace to ensure our tech stack is up-to-date
- Consolidate input from relevant stakeholders to develop company standards & best practices for vendor selection, implementation, & management
- Lead negotiations with 3rd party vendors to secure favorable partnerships
- Develop & maintain successful professional relationships with vendor representatives & partners
- Serve as project manager for systems/implementation projects that require extensive cross-functional collaboration
- Document & relay all project updates to relevant stakeholders throughout the process
- Actively foster productive communication between departments to prevent silos
- Coach, mentor, & empower members of the TS team
- Create & maintain a long-term vision for the team that aligns with future projects & company goals
What you'll need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- 3 - 5 years professional experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly through written word
- Experience using Salesforce, whether as a user or an admin
- Understanding of basic SaaS sales & marketing concepts (e.g. solution selling, inbound vs. outbound, marketing funnel)
- Deep interest in SaaS solutions & knowledge of the overarching technology landscape
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders & projects over an extended timeline
It'd be nice if you had:
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Experience as a product/project manager
- Experience with Google Suite, Zuora, Xactly, Hubspot, DocuSign and/or any other B2B SaaS platforms
What youll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, & free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.