At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Early Talent Program Manager will serve as a key pillar within the Early Talent Programs team. Not only will this person be responsible for managing existing intern & new grad programs for our recruiting team - but they will also manage all processes & develop tools to ensure retention, hiring goals, & effective candidate experience through all university touch points. You will be analytical, but also an expert facilitator, who can influence others regarding the importance of recruiting, programming, & the key role it plays in our growth as an early-in-career talent hiring program. And youll do it with a great sense of humor & an excitement to change the face of ridesharing. Because after all - it matters how you get there.
This role will report to the Early Talent Programs Manager & will work collaboratively with other members of the Early Talent Programs Team.
- Project manage the creation & maintenance of high-quality university programs & events, including, but not limited to project calibration, hiring reviews, intern events, open-houses, interviewing experience touch-points, & intern development L&D
- Map a comprehensive view of programming within the university space as required by our teams to develop supporting early career development; partner with Recruiting Leads & Hiring Managers to create, curate & review proper internship development & experience
- Define best practices & cadence of ongoing university programming
- Identify & document best practices for ongoing program evaluation & development
- Provide regular updates to recruiting leads & managers around the effectiveness of the program
- Coach program participants to identify, implement & measure programmatic success
- Develop & maintain recruitment partner relationships
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a global organization
- Proven ability to run meetings, present reports & make presentations
- Strong process improver, program manager & creative problem solver
- Strong facilitator & strategic influencer, can connect with any audience
- Experience defining metrics & reporting on blockers & progress to individual & team targets
- Experience in providing structure & formalizing business lines with program or policy creation
- Outstanding follow through, self-directed & highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent business intuition, & a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you
- Skill in handling data & turning it into insight
- Ability to work across functions & at all levels of the organization to collaborate & help influence action
- Strong planning, time management, organization, & decision making skills
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.