The Enterprise Data team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to enable data integrity through the Enterprise applications/systems. This will be achieved through the establishment of a robust data quality measurement framework that also includes a data quality issue management & resolution framework. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization & will be instrumental in furthering the teams mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build & implement best practice data quality standards including creating partnerships, enhancing & managing data visibility dashboards & self-service tools. You will lead a small team of business analysts.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems & develop both long-term sustainable solutions & also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis & critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity;
- You value the different strengths of your team, & have the ability to motivate, develop, mentor & coach;
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower & inspire your colleagues & team to take action & embrace the mindset that, "Together we can; and
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore.
- Lead a small team of analysts & engineers to enhance the existing data quality measurement framework;
- Design processes & enhance tools (or select new tools) that enable data quality measurement;
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted & be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization & remediation;
- Where remediation has been planned, lead the following:
- Documentation & analysis of current business processes, including the underlying systems/applications.
- Gathering & documentation of business requirements in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Translation of business requirements into functional specifications;
- Supporting cross-functional teams with solution design.
- Facilitate consistent adoption of data principles, policies, standard & frameworks across the enterprise, demonstrating the value added by adoption.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Data team peers & across the wider Peloton teams;
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special data quality projects, as needed and;
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in data-driven & governance-focused role
- Data quality management experience
- Experience working & managing metadata
- Experience working with data governance tools
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Retail or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.