About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider & home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes & stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, & the problems you get to solve together. Were looking for people who love thinking outside the box & thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas & toast every win. Were excited about having a meaningful impact on peoples workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, & ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members & for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality & quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of Americas 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine & one of Forbes Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
Industrious is continuing to build a range of products & services that solve the needs of large commercial landlords. One such product is to provide programming, events, & manage amenities for the office tenants of large buildings. This is a critical part of our longer-term competitive strategy & an important proof point that we can execute a new product for a new kind of customer.
Industrious is hiring a Community Manager to manage high-impact customer experience initiatives for thousands of tenants. This person will be responsible for delivering exceptional service, planning & executing engaging events & keeping a strong pulse on the wants & needs of customers. You are excited to coordinate high-level, creative events to activate the building & community. You take the extra time to print signage & build magnificent displays because you know the magic is in the details. Youre proactive & take ownership over managing inventory & ordering supplies. You love to work with your hands & see the physical results. Success will mean providing a happier, more productive, & more connected workplace for thousands of customers.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service to various building stakeholders.
- Planning, organizing, & executing high-impact events (both live & virtual) that build community & provide value to building tenants.
- Driving logistics & coordination of individual events that delight tenants, exercising discretion within predefined brand/hospitality standards & budgets.
- Developing marketing strategies & content for digital channels.
- Working collaboratively with the property management team to deliver great outcomes for tenants.
- Responding to tenant complaints with empathy & offering thoughtful solutions.
- Managing local & national vendors.
- Building strong bonds with tenants based on a genuine understanding of their business & needs.
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in hospitality, event management, customer service, or business operations.
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional organizational & multitasking skills.
- Ability to connect well with people; warm & approachable.
- Passion for delighting customers through value-add events & programming.
- Enjoys continuous change & improvement.
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast & get things done.
- Prior leadership experience a plus.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision & dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities & annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News: