As Strategic Finance Associate you will help build sophisticated financial analytics capabilities at Via & guide / inform the Companys operational strategy. This person will help drive evaluation of key business initiatives, evaluate performance & growth to make strategic recommendations to senior management & the BoD, prepare investor-facing materials, participate in cross-functional projects with various teams at Via, & improve financial tracking & budgeting to support Vias continued growth across consumer & B2B businesses.
What You'll Do
- Drive evaluation of key business initiatives including new products, pricing models, promotional campaigns, strategic partnerships, & new markets
- Interpret key operational performance indicators, growth trends, & competitive positioning to inform strategic recommendations for senior management & Board of Directors
- Work cross-functionally with the operations, growth, data, & partnerships teams to streamline implementation of initiatives & processes across the organization
- Improve financial tracking, budgeting, & controls to support Vias continued growth
Who You Are
- Sophisticated understanding of corporate finance & accounting
- Exceptional excel & financial modeling skills with a knack for robust simplicity
- Strong analytical & communication skills; youre able to both crunch numbers & discuss your analysis
- Organized & independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility, & can quickly learn & apply new skills
- 1-2 years of experience in private equity, investment banking, management consulting at a top-tier firm or in corporate finance / FP&A at either a high-growth startup or blue chip company
- Bachelors Degree & a record of exceptional academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Previous experience in SQL, Tableau, Python or other computer programming languages is a plus
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Long story short: were very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world & modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.