Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicines true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
In the Customer Service Specialist role, you will be the voice of Alto to our patients. Here at Alto, we use advanced technology & human empathy to improve a broken pharmacy industry into the modern era, & to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. In the Patient Care Specialist role, you will have the opportunity to be a patient advocate & deliver exceptional patient care. Our mission at Alto is to be the worlds most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere.
We are the right company for you if are passionate about providing outstanding customer service & have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You enjoy problem-solving & truly value the impact your work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy & resourceful, & view mistakes as an opportunity to go above & beyond to wow customers.
- Assist patients via text, email, & chat
- Provide prompt, courteous & knowledgeable customer service
- Answer incoming calls & continuously deliver exceptional patient care
- Troubleshoot patients concerns & questions autonomously
- Manage provider relationships
- Onboard patients & schedule deliveries
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have previous call center experience
- Interested in how healthcare works & looking to grow your career
- Have in interest in learning more about the operational process
- Friendly disposition & outstanding customer service experience
- High school diploma / GED
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.