Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
In this role you will be supporting our Marketing, Revenue Operations, & Revenue Buyer teams in North America & acting as a trusted advisor on all issues related to the assigned client group. This role encompasses all aspects of the HR discipline, prior experience in People Operations is highly desired. This role will report to the Director of People Business Partner & will work closely with People Operations, Finance, & Legal.
The People Business Partner (PBP) will lead & manage the people management related agenda doing both strategic & tactical work. The business partner does not act as a consultant, but rather a partner who shares the responsibility for goals & delivery within the client group & within the People team. The business partner works closely with leadership & is responsible for organizational health, including recruitment, talent development, organizational design, performance management, employee relations, change management & driving cultural transformation.
At Magnite, the PBP is a member of the management team within the internal team. The partner actively supports discussions & transfers best practices from different functions in the organization. The partner leads team member management & acts as the facilitator for the management team. As an extension of the leadership team the business partner recruits, identifies, & develops key team members & high potential team members. The partner also identifies employees who are ready for promotion & rotates best talents across different functions in the organization.
- High attention to detail, analytical, & ability to produce results within an established timeframe.
- A history of building & fostering business relationships with client groups & leadership.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees & managers in the business unit(s)
- Proactively assess teams, managers, organizational development needs enabling you to make recommendations & implement appropriate solutions.
- Proactively supports the delivery of People Processes within the client group(s)
- Builds strong business relationships with the internal client, especially leadership
- Manages complex & difficult Projects cross-functionally
- Manage all generalist & employee relations matters in our International regions including redundancies, disciplinary, performance, maternities, flexible working etc
- Act as the primary point of the contact for team members & managers within the assigned client group.
- Ability to coach & where necessary carry out training sessions with line managers.
- Manage entire employee life cycle of all employees within assigned client group from recruitment, onboarding, employment contracts, visas, termination process etc
- Advise managers on local employment laws & knowledge share best practice with them
- Work closely with the wider HR team, supporting the business with culture & Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Designs succession plans for key talent & key positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client & proposes changes
- Acts as a key member of the People Management Team
- Develops team members within the People team
- Manages talent acquisition support for their client group
- BA/BS degree (required/preferred) or equivalent work experience in relevant discipline; post-graduate degree (required/preferred/a plus)
- Experience working as a People Business Partner with a strong HR Generalist background.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct HR experience. Technology & Finance sector is highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen
- Detail oriented, data driven, & analytical, familiar with Workday is a plus
- Familiarity with employment law & working directly with legal partners
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines with strong operational HR
- Experience working on change & transformation projects as a true business partner
- Strong senior level influencing & stakeholder management skills
- Project management & change management skills
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Strategic, analytical thinker who consistently challenges the status quo & constructively challenges his or herself.
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!