Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity is NASDAQ: MGNI.
We are looking for an SDET with Automation experience to join a dynamic team working on mission critical projects in a highly-scalable technical platform that touches over 200 million users globally & processes nearly 50 Billion Ad Transactions a day!
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to create technology frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, & develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end user experience for our products. QA facilitates quality & transparency into Magnite's software processes & products & helps validate business use cases & functionality with high confidence. At the Magnite, we encourage out of the box thinking to create an environment that promotes innovative products.
With the stability & support of a large organization & the flexibility of a startup, there is a unique opportunity for individuals to develop solutions from ground up that contributes directly to the success of the company. We have a world class Quality Assurance team with passionate, talented, & driven QA engineers & SDETs that influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers globally.
What you will be doing:
- Design & build scalable, maintainable & flexible automation test framework.
- Participate in design & implementation of test infrastructure to support building & moving services into a Continuous Deployment environment
- Work collaboratively with fellow SDETs to create a true end-to-end automation solutions
- Responsible for contributing automated test cases to existing build & test infrastructures, following good engineering practices, & evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products
- Assist in building out our automated testing infrastructure to help us build reliable, scalable, high-quality products & services
- Design test strategies by analyzing & dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive & robust solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product, project & development teams to identify & resolve technical, business, & process related issues.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- 5-8 years of developing & bolstering automated QA systems & associated test strategies in a production role or internship
- Experience with web application testing tools (prefer open source software such as Selenium WebDriver & JMeter)
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
- Relevant experience creating tests supporting Behavior Driven Development (BDD) & related tools (experience with Cucumber preferred)
- Some experience working with business-critical customer facing applications (user interfaces, APIs & back-end services).
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail oriented documents & communications.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong understanding of web UI & services automation testing.
- Experience with Linux.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
What's in it for you:
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!
- Be valued: At Magnite, diversity matters. Weve made a commitment to fostering an inclusive & anti-racist culture through measurable action.