Partner Operations Sr. Manager- Gympass, Brazil
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world? So join our team & this mission!
This position will be responsible to ensure the operations for partners in Latin America, roll-out projects connected to our strategic plan & lead Latam Partner Operations team towards our goals.
The Partner Operations Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for all Head of partnerships in each country of Latin America that Gympass has Operations.
This role requires a performance-oriented thinker able to deal with daily issues at the same time that ensures the implementation of our strategic plan.
A Partner Operations Sr. Manager at Gympass is responsible for:
- Analyze & optimize current processes & procedures: (gym) partners onboarding, contract management, quality control, & reporting
- Manage a team of 6 people that support all partner operations in Latin America
- Implement operational best practices in Latam & manage improvement projects connected to Product Team
- Coordinate with other departments in Latam & internationally, working together with the Partnerships, Finance, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence & Technology teams
- Manage & monitor daily workflow & reporting to ensure business objectives are accurately maintained & reported. (Daily targets must be addressed)
- Manage capacity planning & scheduling to ensure adequate coverage based on partners onboarding volume
- Monitoring individual & team results to identify & act on positive & negative performance. (Quartile oriented)
- Manage & report KPIs to the executive team
The qualifications required for this position are: