Squarespace is looking for a passionate Promotions Associate to help develop & execute our CRM acquisition strategy.
You will improve processes as a key contributor to our data-informed approach to customer targeting & campaign measurement. With meticulous attention to detail, you will support our expansion into new markets & other forms of communication including push, IAM, & email.
This position is based in our New York headquarters & reports to the Sr. Manager, CRM.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return-to-office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID19.
Youll Get To:
- Maintain promotions calendar & supporting documentation across all products
- Responsible for creation & maintenance of all promotional discount codes to support CRM, Channels & Services, Recruiting, & CustOps teams
- Support the CRM Audience Strategy team with audience definition for outbound marketing campaigns
- Lead communications of all promotions details to internal partners & serve as a contact point for Customer Operations
- Execute quality assurance measures, including template proofing, product functionality checks, & audience list/segmentation reviews, to ensure accuracy
- Solely responsible for channel auditing to track acquisition tactics & maintain comparative promotions calendars
- Report on insights & provide recommendations to the team backed by data
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, International, & Engineering teams to develop & implement new promotions capabilities & strategic projects that achieve revenue-driving goals
- Advocate for the customer
Who Were Looking For:
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a customer acquisition-focused role within marketing
- You're able to manage multiple projects across a variety of stakeholders simultaneously
- You are a champion handling projects from ideation through execution & analysis
- You're flexible & able to pivot in a dynamic, performance driven environment, & comfort managing projects in expedited timeframes
- You can establish trust & maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Experience building process & project documentation & decks
- Experience implementing process efficiencies
- Impeccable attention to detail, organization & time management
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.