WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Sr. Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager to develop & execute the go-to-market strategy for key accounts in North America. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based programs & leveraging pre-existing marketing programs to generate & accelerate enterprise & strategic accounts revenue. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization, one-to-one, & one-to-few experiences. Your skill set includes account based marketing, events, direct mail, digital lead generation, thought leadership planning & programming, & leveraging in region events to drive company revenue. This position reports into the Regional Marketing Director, North America.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be responsible for building out data-driven marketing strategies & campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at strategic accounts & ultimately generate & accelerate sales opportunities for high-value, multinational companies by:
- Ideating & executing 1:1 & 1:few account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target accounts
- Developing multi-touch marketing programs including events, direct mail, webinars, digital lead generation, email nurture, thought leadership programming & content, leveraging events, etc. to deliver engaged leads to sales
- Leveraging global demand generation programs to create custom content to drive lead generation for account-specific, always-on marketing engagement opportunities
- Working closely with Product & Content Marketing to create account specific content for high-value personalization throughout each strategic account/program
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities & areas of opportunity within key accounts & account planning sessions (working closely with Global Account Managers & GAM models across regions where necessary)
- Owning reporting & analysis on strategic marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals & are continually optimized
- Driving the development of sales enablement content for strategic account management; collateral, presentations, playbooks, email campaigns, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a strategic marketer who is inquisitive & proactive in driving ideas & innovation.
- 5-7 years experience in the areas of enterprise & account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, & close business
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for key account marketing programs
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase & other marketing tools is a plus
- Strategic sales or consulting experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance & life assurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.