wImagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We live at the intersection of two incredibly compelling market trends: cybersecurity & enterprise-scale crowdsourcing. Synack is to hackers what Uber & Lyft are to drivers. As such, our participation in all forms of media is critical. Synack is already very highly regarded by the press, & we are called on frequently for our expert commentary. We now need a PR expert who will develop & execute our press strategy, building strong media connections for Synack & making sure that we participate fully in how this market evolution is positioned.
Synack is seeking a partner marketing manager to own & accelerate the business of our partners who sell Synack offerings. This person will work closely with the Marketing organization at Synack to tailor our marketing messages, offerings, & training specifically for the needs of Synacks sales partners.
Heres what youll do:
- Plan & manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines & deadlines.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends & competitors
- Translate Synack offerings into the language & structure of key partners, to aid comprehension
- Identify roadblocks - technical, organizational, other - at partners so Synack can help alleviate them
- Drive brand awareness of Synack at partners
- Develop partner presentations & provide sales & marketing training to partners.
- Support partner events & manage partner marketing communications.
- Develop & maintain partner marketing tools, like the partner SFDC portal.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners & recommend improvements.
Heres what youll need:
- Positioning, Messaging, Communication skills in discipline of Marketing
- Innate understanding of how partners incorporate products into their value proposition
- Excellent presentation skills (Google Slides, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Ability to view collateral from a partners perspective to detect needed changes
- Amazing attention to detail & follow-through
- Excellent organization & project management skills
- Some knowledge of the technology, B2B, or security industry helpful but not required
- Some experience with multiple types of partners (resellers, ISVs, SIs, etc.) helpful
- Support partner events
- Ability to think strategically, agile, a team player
- Ability to travel - up to 20%
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience, with minimum 1 in channel or partner marketing
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.