Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As a Senior Product Manager you will own a product portfolio composed of products that tackle focus on expanding our Mailchimp marketing platform. This is the key role that connects the dots across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design & Engineering & Support. You will provide thought leadership & direction that drives innovative product delivery furthers our brand goals. This is a full-time opportunity.
What you'll do here:
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Own product portfolio backlog & roadmap, collaborate with Design, Engineering, & Research/Analytics to bring products from ideation to launch.
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for target customers
- Anchor teams into available data & simplify complex concepts for the desired audience
- Demonstrate a bias towards action & ability to make decisions with imperfect information in service of launching products iteratively
- Collaborate with various departments such, as Product Marketing, Monetization, Design & Communications, to bring product features to market, drive adoption, & deliver on KPI objectives
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly & accurately communicate data insights
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs & successfully motivating across the organization to achieve strategy goals
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity & exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- You have excellent at verbal & written communicating with a wide range of teams & stakeholders, including C-level executives; exceptional presentation skills
- You have a strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You have successfully launched innovative features and/or products at large scale
- You have experience collaborating with design & marketing to drive product adoption & support marketing initiatives
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) products in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!