Company Description|Job Description
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention & NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & many additional perks!
As the Vice President of Strategic Partners, you will be responsible for developing, overseeing, & executing our partnership strategy with some of the best companies in the world. Alliances will develop & grow a key set of Conga partnerships, driving strategic alignment, creating joint solutions, & accelerating the funnel of new business opportunities. This person will set the strategy, investments, & actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for Conga & the partner network.
The role requires an individual with strong executive leadership, collaborative partnering, & exceptional sales skills who can build & grow a team & evangelize a shared plan for Conga's go-to-market strategy with partners. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business & conceptual technical expertise; an ability to both envision process improvements while driving the existing business; & the drive, influencing skills, & ability to collaborate with many constituencies to grow the business.
You will build & drive joint strategy, business planning, & execution with partners that include defined go-to-market initiatives in support of executive sponsors & the partner(s). Key focus areas include:
- Develop the overall vision, strategy, & execution plan for Conga partnerships to drive incremental growth.
- Manage the entire life cycle of Alliance partnerships - develop, strategize, identify, engage, create, go-to-market, & governance.
- Develop & manage key executive relationships with strategic partners.
- Build a clear, concise global partner strategy & business plan & establish a centralized & ongoing partner/alliance management process & governance.
- Own the partner experience & drive operational excellence for a positive partner experience & ease of doing business.
- Lead negotiation of technology & business agreements with the partner
- Drive global partner management ensuring reporting & partner-based pipeline management.
- Create a strong culture of effective utilization of partners by developing internal alignment within Conga of reselling & co-selling with partners.
- Evangelize Conga to key stakeholders at all levels of the partner organization & represent the voice of the partner within Conga.
- Be a key source of insight into competitive & partner landscape/strategy/news.
- Understand Conga capabilities/offerings & identify synergies where Conga & its partner(s) can bring additive value to customers & create new differentiated joint offerings.
- You will be a road warrior-flexibility to require 50% of the time required.
- Strong experience & leadership to drive against the plan. Define the KPIs for the business performance (revenue, market share, number of active partners etc.). Track business performance identify levers for improving KPIs, & champion necessary initiatives to improve KPIs.
- Develop the partner execution strategy for specific products & solutions. Analyze the sales cycle & channel mix & formulate ideas & approaches to optimize the selling process.
- Identify new market opportunities for Conga with partners. Champion strategic initiatives to capture new market opportunities.
- Drive field engagement models to optimize for both market share & revenue generation with high leverage of resources.
- Ability to influence partners & alliances with our thought leadership & drive product sales.
- Strong ability to partner with ecosystem to create win-win opportunities.
- He/she must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand partner problems & find innovative solutions for our growth.
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, coach, develop & retain a high performing team of resources.
- Total of 15+ plus years in technology with at least 10 years of experience in Strategic Partners executive leadership.
- Deep knowledge of the global tech landscape, including markets, solutions & go-to-markets.
- Experience building & growing a team of account managers.
- Experience in the Salesforce.com ecosystem highly desired
- Solid reputation as a thought leader & solid communicator of business value.
- Proven track record of leading activities related to establishing & growing a business such as:
- Pragmatically dealing with tough tradeoffs & strategic issues facing a business.
- Leading the business strategy for success at one or more businesses.
- Managing high magnitude change through influencing without authority in multi-functional organizations.
- Leveraging strong team building skills in the past to bring together diverse views & leading teams to accomplish tough challenges with successful outcomes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.