See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Field Marketing Manager, Rest of Europe
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia & Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism & all forms of oppression & bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for an adaptable Field Marketing Manager that can plug & play into Field, Industry & Internal Events as needed. This person will play a key role in supporting Twilios go to market activities & championing Twilio through events & sponsorships. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. They have exemplary communication skills & can navigate across a matrixed organisational structure. Were looking for someone who can work self-sufficiently, manage up, & support a cross-functional team. This role requires a candidate who is motivated, agile, & has a strong event management & problem-solving background.
In this role, youll:
- Build & manage Field Marketing programs for our EMEA Emerging markets (ROE-EM) region which includes the Middle East, Africa, Israel, CEE & the Mediterranean
- Build relationships with multiple Twilio marketing teams while determining the best plan & strategy forward for the region
- Project manage ROE-EM event participation across multiple programs & coordinate seamless execution with several teams including Integrated Campaigns, ABM, Sales, Partner & Product Marketing
- Build deep relationships with Twilio Sales, managing programs, resources & communications to build pipeline
- Ensure the smooth operations of field programs
- Help generate new leads & revenue from events - pressure test which events, programs & strategies perform the best
- Collaborate on event promotion to drive attendance
- Document programs, processes, budget & reporting
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4+ years Field Marketing or Event Marketing experience and a track record of working directly with a sales organisation
- Strong track record in building creative & compelling events, & working cross-functionally with many teams across marketing & sales
- You have high attention to detail & are a solid project manager
- An understanding of where customer content fits into marketing & sales funnels & cycles, & a do what it takes attitude
- Comfortable with an ever evolving plan
- Authentic communication style & a talent for building trusting relationships
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience working with Salesforce & Tableau is beneficial
- Proficiency in a second language applicable to the EMEA region such as Hebrew, Arabic, French, German or Spanish.
This role will be based in our office in London or Dublin. Approximately 30% travel is anticipated
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.