We are reinventing B2B media & events, committed to connecting buyers & sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach & our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate & create content that cuts through the noise & captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR & Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals & suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London & New York & continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over 300M.
We will offer a competitive salary & excellent benefits.
To learn more about our award-winning HRD Summits visit our websites:
Were looking for a self-motivated producer with a keen interest in business, to work on our award-winning HRD Summits. Through thoughtful & extensive research, you will build programmes that delight the community; attracts best-in-class practitioners while forging key relationships within the profession that will push the growth of our finance portfolio & help develop a winning strategy for maximum revenue generation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out high quality primary research with C-Suite industry leaders & solution providers to develop a winning summit strategy & unique programme content
- Identify the industry legends, market leaders, disruptors, innovators & thought leaders within the industry & secure their involvement with the summit & our wider community
- Source, book, & brief high calibre speakers
- Help guide your sales teams strategy with in-depth research & a thorough understanding of your delegate markets key business challenges
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate relevant & innovative content to support the summit campaign
- Work with the event operations team to deliver an onsite experience that delights all attendees
- Manage your project deliverables to ensure production schedules are met
- Develop your networks with senior practitioners to enhance the summit
- Shape new session formats that are innovative & interactive
- Liaise with & manage speakers in run up to event & onsite, collecting speaker info & ensuing they have a smooth onsite experience.
- Have 12 months experience in B2B events (preferably production).
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills & strong customer care abilities to carry out in-depth telephone & desk research; & forge professional relationships easily
- Can carrying out in-depth telephone & desk research
- Articulate & creative copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise & work under pressure & independently to tight deadlines
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble & Social
- Diverse & inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
A dynamic start-up environment
25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day & an additional day off around Christmas)
Dynamic working hours
Remote working once a week
Life Assurance 4 x annual salary.
Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
Free fruit every day
Free lunch on a Wednesday
A prosecco & beer fridge every Friday
The right mix of challenges, learning & development opportunities
Our approach & style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging & insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace an
d delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce & actively encourage applications from anyone & everyone