Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built its platform with intelligent automation, & a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service to each & every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate & collaborative people who really care about what they do & the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, & have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn & be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 & are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Meta. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team & be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the Role
At Kustomer, we take our clients experiences seriously. Our Customer Success team is on a mission to be industry leaders in providing an overall experience that delights our clients & ensures they achieve value from our platform. From the moment our Implementations team onboards our clients to our platform, our Customer Success team takes the lead in engaging our customers to ensure positive outcomes using Kustomer.
The Technical Account Manager provides deep technical expertise to a select number of strategic clients. They will work closely with Customer Success Managers to drive product adoption, capture product enhancements, assist in resolving challenging technical issues, maintain high satisfaction levels & ultimately help secure renewals.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding what the business outcomes are for each of your named customers
- Helping to improve our processes, policies, & client relationships so as to deeply integrate Kustomer into our clients everyday work lives
- Articulating & documenting processes to create a scalable infrastructure for our Customer Success team
- Partnering with Support to research, troubleshoot, diagnose, & resolve technical issues
- Providing custom training for clients
- Influencing the direction of the Kustomer platform, funneling customer feedback into the Product organization while proactively helping customers understand how were working towards solutions that meet & exceed their expectations
- Acting as an advocate for the customer, quarterbacking the solving of complex problems within our organization & escalating when appropriate
- Analyzing customer data to identify & propose new ideas & processes to prevent issues & increase product adoption
- Working with Support to develop & refine processes to flag & resolve requests from customers - bugs, product gaps, wish list items, etc.
- Creating best practice materials & participating in other initiatives that can drive product adoption & successful customer outcomes.
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess a bachelors degree or higher in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of Technical Support, Professional Services Technical Account Management or Customer Success experience with a technical (SaaS) product or similar
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our clients & your teammates
- Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
- The ability to quickly build rapport with individuals & teams, naturally looking for ways to make processes easier
- Ability to understand the features & use cases of the Kustomer platform
- Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges & your desire to delight shines through in your communications
- The capacity for creative problem solving
- Experience with advocating for your customers needs within your organization & driving to solutions
- Ability to use data & statistics to identify patterns, using them for enriching your recommendations for process/product improvements
Learn More About Kustomer: