About Compass Compass is a real estate technology company building a single platform that supports the entire home buying & selling process. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents & their clients all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Our Technology Compass is building the infrastructure, data & technology on which the future of the real estate industry will operate. Compass platform integrates listings, client & transaction data all in one place, giving agents personalized recommendations & insights on how to better serve their clients.
Our Investors Compass has raised $1.5 billion in financing to date. In its most recent round, Compass secured $370 million in Series G funding led by the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Dragoneer Investment Group, & Softbank Vision Fund. Compass investors have backed the most promising
technology companies in the world including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Airbnb, WeWork, Uber & Lyft.
Compass seeks a Marketing Advisor based in our Nashville office to join the team that shapes all of our agents marketing & branding projects, from concepts & development through implementation & tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand & vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This role along with the team provides vital account services & strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industries best in-house marketing & creative team as well as key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives & help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents. You will serve as a consultant to the agents to elevate the effectiveness of their individual efforts while playing a key role on the team refining & improving agent marketing tools developed in-house as well as all policies, processes, strategies, & best practices that inform our nationwide practice.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult with agents daily to identify their marketing needs & help them execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully & efficiently
- Provide guidance & outstanding client service to guide their work from start to finish & provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming & more effective
- Liaise between the companys design team & agents to communicate & coordinate the delivery of projects & all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting & overall content development)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class agent marketing projects on an individual account basis & then apply those learnings to work with the entire marketing team to determine best practices & process improvements that will benefit all agents Nationally
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of the agents & analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness, helping inform future activities for both those agents as well as the agent marketing team
- Work with agents & managers to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor & social, photography & video, direct mail & more
- Work with the advertising & media planning team to help guide media purchases & budget allocations including within the companys in-house publication - Compass Quarterly
- Oversee onboarding of agents to learn the Compass proprietary marketing & product tools & offerings & help guide their training & usage of those tools
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts & new product information
- This role will require traveling on occasion to various Compass offices in the region.
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 3-6 years of Marketing experience, working in a client or account service environment preferred
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management & prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build & manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail & highly organized
- Understanding of marketing strategy & planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc)
- Experience with advertising campaigns & social media/online marketing platforms
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google & Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign & Photoshop as well asproduction management software preferred
Why Compass /We're one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work for 2019! Compass is building the first modern real estate platform & were bringing together the worlds sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, & design.
Opportunity /With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup & the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. Transform an industry with limitless potential & broad impact, at a company that fosters & celebrates personal growth.
Culture /Collaborate daily with other proven talents in a dynamic office environment with a strong community spirit. At Compass our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Benefits /Enjoy premium health insurance, gym & tuition reimbursement, team events, & fun extras.